Communication is my strength – actively listening and asking the right questions at the right time are part of my toolkit. 10 years of professional experience at international level in several non-profit organisations – from Africa to Eastern Europe – as well as several years abroad have sharpened my intercultural sensors. During this time I also built up my expertise around female and male role models and their different needs, expectations and strengths.
As a facilitator and consultant in many different settings, I have been able to accompany branches in their qualitative development and build up expertise in strategic planning, networking and the broad field of management and leadership.
As a person, I am open to other cultures, to people who have different ways of thinking and I support everyone individually in their search for the right path. The respectful treatment of people and the preservation of human rights in every context are important to me.
My professional qualification
- Master’s degree in journalism and communication
- Master for systemic coaching and organisational development
- Diploma in Mediation
- Commercial High School
- Various seminars and trainings on authentic and inclusive leadership, multiple intelligences (Howard Gardner), Theory U (Otto Scharmer), Mindfulness, participative practice – Art of Hosting.
- Leadership (working with the focus on strengths)
- Vision Development / Strategic Planning
- Diversity & Gender
- Child and human rights & advocacy work
- Networking & exchange
- Development of studies and policy papers
All services are available in German or English.