Are you an experienced coach, consultant, educator or leader? Are you interested in exchanging your practice with other professionals, working with people? Do you feel it is time to take a step back and sense again, where you are standing in your own coaching, consulting or educational practice? Would you like to explore some new tools and methods? Are you interested in discovering how your body can support you in coaching? – Then this seminar is for YOU.
The ideas of this workshop is to create a space for coaches, facilitators, consultants and educators for sharing and learning. There will be room for discussions about the practice of coaching/consulting with participants from different countries. Further you will explore tools and interventions, e.g. from “art of hosting” and “systemic consensing”.
In detail you
- Review your communication skills (asking powerful questions, listen skills etc.)
- understand how your body can support you in coaching / consulting
- share and learn new tools and methods for coaching (interventions)
- explore “art of hosting”-tools – a participative method of harnessing the collective wisdom and developing the self-organizing capacity of groups
- discover “Systemic Consensing” – a decision making method for controversial situations
- explore at a “market of exchange” favourite interventions and experiences
- discuss theory and practice of coaching/consulting in a professional multi-cultural team and build an international network of exchange
- Return home with inspiration and energy
Underlying theories and practices:
- Systemic Coaching
- Art of hosting (www.artofhosting.org)
- Systemic Consensing (Erich Visotschnig and Siegfried Schrotta from Austria)
- 4 levels of listening from Theory U (Otto Scharmer, MIT Boston)
- Mindfulness (Jon and Myla Kabat-Zinn)
In this workshop we create a common space for coaches, facilitators, trainers and consultants for sharing and learning. There will be room for discussions about the practice of coaching with participants from different countries. There will be moment to practice and explore new tools and interventions useful for coaching and consulting. We will look into the topics of Systemic Coaching, Systemic Consensing” and Art of Hosting.
At the same time the workshop is building on the experience of the participants and they are invited to share from their practice experiences and/or favourite tools on a market of exchange.
The course consists of a mix of short theoretical inputs, concrete exercises, group discussions and individual Moments. Elmar Türk, an expert for Systemic Consensing, will join the seminar for one morning.
Date & venue
- 21 – 25 October 2019 in Vienna (in English)
Your contribution: € 540,- /person
This fee includes the seminar fees and the coffee-breaks. If you need support in finding accommodation I am happy to support you.
This course is running in cooperation with alp activating leadership potential.